- Square Meter/Square Meters
- 85.00 - 500.00 INR
- Brown & White
- 2.0 Millimeter (mm)
- upto 2.05 meters width
- Waterproof, Easy To Install, Anti-Slip
One of the main requirements of Hospital Flooring is ease of cleaning and resistance to bacteria. The flooring is made using low-VOC materials that last for many years and can be cleaned easily. Available in a range of colors and patters, the flooring is today being used by major hospitals across the nation. Tested extensively by experts, the flooring is defect free and in strict compliance with international quality standards. Furthermore, the flooring is offered to customers at market leading rates that promise the best value for their money.
Hospital flooring is available of thicknesses of 2.0 mm, roll width of 1.5 meter and length of 20 meter.
- Easy to clean
- Stylish design
- Stain resistance
- Robust construction
Highly recommended for Blood banks, clean rooms, pharmaceutical productions / sterile / packing area, food processing industries etc
TILE SIZE :
- 305 mm X 305 mm pack size.
- Std.100 PCs/box or as per order.
- 610mm X 610mm pack size.
- Std.25 PCs/box or as per order.
- 15/20 meters or as per order.
- Standard length per roll 20 Mtrs.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 1800 Metric Ton Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B No. 40/1A, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Sahibabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201010, India